1.0. Collection and Disclosure of Personal Information
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscirbe to our newsletter or service, search for a product, when you report a problem with our site or enter information on our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.With regard to each of your visit to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We use information that you provide us with in the following ways:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
• to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
• to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the [order form OR registration form]);
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
We will use this information:
• to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them;
• to help us understand your mobile and travel needs, and to conduct our business.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with [them or] you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- rights, property, or safety, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We will not otherwise sell or share any of your personal data to any third parties without your permission.
1.1. Protection of Personal Information
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. We implement a variety of security measures when you place an order and submit or access your information, to maintain the safety of your personal information.All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.If you wish to veryify or ammend the details that you have submitted to Forbesfone, you can do so by contacting us via the e-mail address provided below or by communicating with one of our customer agents online. Our security procedures may request proof of identity before we reveal information.
1.2. Website Cookies
1.3. Third Party Links
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have seperate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
1.4. Communication & Marketing
1.5. Data Breach
Should data breach occur, we will notify the users via e-mail and/ and or sms within 3 business days.
1.6. Access to Personal Data
Once you become a Forbesfone member, you may access your stored personal information as originally submitted in the ‘My Forbesfone’ registration form and update/amend such information whenever you like by logging in to your Forbesfone account.Should you want to terminate your subscription and therefore, no loger avail yourself of any of the ‘My Forbesfone’ services, you may formally request Forbesfone, in writing, to remove your personal details from all Forbesfone systems and no longer be recognised as a Forbesfone subscriber. Forbesfone is committed to abide fully to the subscriber’s request.If required by law or if pertinent to judicial authorities or criminal investigations, it may be necessary to release a customer’s personal information. Forbesfone may also use the customer’s details to investigate and help prevent potentially unlawful activity or any activity that threatens the network or violates the user agreement for that service.
1.7. Mobile Telephone Information
Each time you use your mobile, our network will record certain information, such as:
• The date and time that you placed a call or sent a text message.
• The number that you called or sent the text to.
• Your approximate location. This information does not disclose the exact location but only provides an indication of the nearest cell site that automatically changes as you move around with your mobile phone.
• The type of activity that was carried out, e.g. voice call, text message, data usage etc.
The above information is stored and used by us for the following purposes:
• To connect the call that you are making or deliver the message to the said recepient.
• To be able to bill you or deduct the relevant credit from your general cash in your account.
• To inform you via sms notifications about your mobile usage so that you can regulate your credit spend.
• To be able to respond to any queries or concern that you may have about your mobile usage.
• To understand how you use our network, products and services. This in turn enables us to develop more interesting and tailor-made products for our customers.
Content of calls made over our network are not recorded, therefore all communications are private and confidential. We may however record calls made with our customer service numbers to offer additional security or resolve complaints more effectively. Text messages are deleted from our systems once they have been delivered to the recepient. In the case, when a text message cannot be delivered,the network will keep trying for a short while. After that, the text message will be removed from the system completly.
1.8. Location Based Services
In order to provide you with a good mobile experience, Forbesfone will need to know approximiately where you are so that you can benefit from the local rates of the country you are visiting. Your approximate location will also enable our network to deliver calls and messages to you.
1.9. Overseas Transfer
It may be necessary to transfer your personal information to other group companies or service providers located in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). This may happen when our suppliers and service providers are based outside of the EEA or when you are visting countries outside of the EEA.Where the data protection and other laws of these countries may not be the same as those in Malta or the EU, we will take the following precautions to ensure that your privacy rights are respected:
• Define the specific security measures that we require from them to protect your PII.
• A contract with the security requirements will be compiled and signed.
• We will monitor that the requirements are being met during the lifetime of the contract.
2.0. General Terms
We are always pleased to hear from our customers and need to ensure that you are completly satisfied with the knowledge that you provide us. If you would like us to stop processing your information, please do not hesitate to contact a customer service representative.You can contact customer care here. Alternatively, you can send an e-mail to help@Forbesfone.com or call us on +74994860247/+380443230247/+447440962247